BEDFORD, Mass., Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, today announced that Colin Angle, iRobot's chairman and chief executive officer, will participate at the 8 th Annual Morningstar Management Behind the Moat Conference being held in Chicago, IL.
A 45-minute fireside chat between Mr. Angle and a Morningstar analyst will begin on Thursday, November 7 at 2:40 p.m. CT. It will be accessible within 48 hours following the chat on iRobot's investor relations website at http://investor.irobot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193096&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=5052788.
About iRobot Corp.iRobot designs and builds robots that make a difference. The company's home robots help people find smarter ways to clean, its defense & security robots protect those in harm's way, and its remote presence robots enable virtual presence from anywhere in the world. iRobot's products feature proprietary technologies incorporating advanced concepts in navigation, mobility, manipulation and artificial intelligence. For more information about iRobot, please visit www.irobot.com.SOURCE iRobot Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV