Gemoscan Canada, Inc. trades its shares on the Toronto Venture Exchange under the symbol GES and is quoted on the Munich, Frankfurt and Stuttgart Stock Exchanges under the symbol 1GE.
This news release contains certain "forward-looking information". All statements, other than statements of historical fact that address activities, events or developments that Gemoscan believes, expects or anticipates will or may occur in the future. These forward-looking statements reflect the current expectations or beliefs of Gemoscan based on information currently available to Gemoscan. Forward - looking statements are subject to a number of signify cant risks and uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results of Gemoscan to differ materially from those discussed in the forward- looking statements, and even if such actual results are realized or substantially realized, there can be no assurance that they will have the expected consequences to, or effects on Gemoscan. Any forward -looking statement speaks only as of the date on which it is made and, except as may be required by applicable securities laws, Gemoscan disclaims any intent or obligation to update any forward - looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise. Although Gemoscan believes that the assumptions inherent in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and accordingly undue reliance should not be put on such statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CONTACT: Brian Kalish Chief Executive Officer Gemoscan Canada, Inc. 416.650.1200 email@example.com www.gemoscan.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV