- Consolidated net sales were up 4%.
- U.S. segment net sales were up 1%, and international segment net sales were up 14%.
- Income from operations was up 16%.
- Income from operations as a percentage of net sales was 21.3%, up 2.2 percentage points.
- Net income per diluted share (GAAP) was $0.37 compared to $0.60 a year ago.
- Normalized net income per diluted share 1 (non-GAAP), which includes an effective 37.5% tax rate, was $0.38, up $0.06, or 19%, compared to $0.32 a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1 was up 14%.
LeapFrog Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts