CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF):
Third Quarter Highlights
- Net earnings attributable to common stockholders of $234.1 million, or $4.07 per diluted share, compared to earnings of $403.3 million, or $6.35 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2012.
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of $477.7 million compared to $729.1 million in the third quarter of 2012.
Year To Date Highlights
- Net earnings attributable to common stockholders of $1,138.8 million, or $19.01 per diluted share, compared to earnings of $1,378.0 million, or $21.19 per diluted share, in the prior year period.
- EBITDA of $2.0 billion, compared to $2.5 billion in the prior year period.
- Repurchased 5.8 million shares for $1.1 billion.
- Increased quarterly dividend 150% to $1.00 per share.
- Company announced a set of strategic agreements with the Mosaic Company, including an agreement to sell the phosphate business for $1.4 billion and two long-term ammonia supply agreements.
- Attractive crop economics, strong product demand and CF Industries’ North American cost advantage continue to support the company’s long-term earnings prospects.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts