Revenue for the third quarter of 2013 was $48.3 million, representing a 57% increase compared to the same period in 2012. Revenue for the first nine months of 2013 was $130.3 million, an increase of 60% compared to revenue for the same period in 2012.
Bookings, which the Company defines as gross revenue plus the change in deferred revenue for the period, were $62.4 million for the third quarter of 2013, representing a 46% increase compared to the same period in 2012. 1 Bookings for the first nine months of 2013 were $147.2 million, representing a 50% increase compared to the same period in 2012. 1 Deferred revenue at September 30, 2013 was $109.2 million, which was 50% higher than the balance at September 30, 2012.
“Our continued momentum is demonstrated by our strong third quarter performance, which was driven in large part by the sustained execution of our core business in North America and EMEA,” said Adam Miller, the Company’s President & CEO. “As we look ahead, we expect not only to build upon our success in these regions, but also to continue to grow our operations in new markets such as Asia Pacific and Latin America to capture more of what we believe to be significant global demand for a best-of-breed talent management solution."Gross profit for the third quarter of 2013 was $34.6 million, representing a 60% increase compared to the same period in 2012. Gross profit for the first nine months of 2013 was $92.2 million, an increase of 60% compared to the same period in 2012. Gross margin for the third quarter of 2013 was 71.7%. Gross margin for the first nine months of 2013 was 70.8%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV