- Announced plans to acquire Cameleon Software, a market-leading configure, price and quote software provider headquartered in Toulouse, France.
- Continued to scale across a diverse range of industries with new customers such as Air Berlin, B.W. Rogers, and Unify (formerly known as Siemens Enterprise Communications), among others.
- Introduced PROS Availability Server, designed to help airlines improve revenue and reduce costs by providing a real-time dynamic pricing engine direct to the airline’s distribution channels.
- Announced addition of Eric Allen as General Manager of EMEA, strengthening the leadership team and go-to-market strategies in Europe.
- Achieved powered-by HANA certification by SAP for PROS B2B solution, continuing PROS longstanding commitment to provide the most complete and seamless big data application for pricing and sales effectiveness in the SAP community.
PROS Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.