LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE:LOCK), an industry leader in identity theft protection, today announced that Todd Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Chris Power, Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- RBC Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference in New York, NY on November 13, 2013 at 10:20 a.m. Eastern Time, or 7:20 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Goldman Sachs Emerging Growth Conference in New York, NY on November 14, 2013 at 12:40 p.m. Eastern Time, or 9:40 a.m. Pacific Time.
A live webcast and the slides from the presentation will be accessible from the investor relations page of the LifeLock website at http://investor.lifelock.com/. Following the event, a replay will be made available at the same location.
LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE:LOCK) is a leading provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk and credit worthiness assessment services for enterprises. Leveraging unique data, science and patented technology from ID Analytics, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary, LifeLock gains a comprehensive perspective into identity risk to best protect consumers. As part of its commitment to fighting identity theft, LifeLock regularly works with law enforcement officials to better understand identity theft threats and trends.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts