Do You Know The Difference Between Your Company's Disaster Risk And Its Preparedness Level?
WASHINGTON, Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Human nature—the tendency to believe that a natural or man-made disaster will never occur—often undermines the clear-headed work needed to create a business continuity plan. In a study done earlier this year by Staples, less than half of small businesses said they were prepared for severe emergencies.
Each year, lack of disaster preparedness takes a severe financial toll on small businesses. Meanwhile, with solid planning, a business owner can protect both financial and human capital, developing an organization resilient enough to withstand any kind of threat.
Learn how preparedness affects your company's bottom line at a free webinar on Tuesday, November 12, hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration and Agility Recovery.SBA has partnered with Agility to offer business continuity strategies at its "PrepareMyBusiness" website. Visit www.preparemybusiness.org to access past webinars and get additional preparedness tips. The SBA provides disaster recovery assistance in the form of low-interest loans to homeowners, renters, private nonprofits and businesses of all sizes. To learn more, visit www.sba.gov/disaster. WHAT: "The Impact of Corporate Preparedness on the Bottom Line" A live presentation, followed by a question and answer session WHEN: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 – 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST HOW: Space is limited. Register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/436883705 Contact: Carol Chastang, (202) 205-6987 Advisory Number: MA13-17 SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV