Wites & Kapetan, P.A. is announcing their investigation of Coty, Inc. (NYSE: COTY). On June 13, 2013, Coty sold 57.1 million shares at $17.50 per share, raising approximately $1 billion in its initial public offering (IPO). On September 17, 2013 Coty issued its first financial results as a public company, reporting the Company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 financial results for the period ending June 30, 2013. In Coty’s September 17, 2013 press release the Company revealed that “over the past few months the Company has seen a deceleration of market growth in the U.S. and Europe, triggering significant destocking activity, particularly by U.S. mass retailers.” Further, the Company said it expects a marginal decline in revenues in the first quarter of fiscal 2014. On September 17, 2013 Coty’s common stock price declined by 3.75%, to close at $15.64 per share.
If you are an investor who purchased Coty stock you may have a legal claim against the Company and could serve as the lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit. If you are interested in being the lead plaintiff, or would like to speak with an attorney about your legal rights, contact the attorneys at Wites & Kapetan, P.A. by email at email@example.com or toll-free at 1 (866) 277-8631.
Wites & Kapetan, P.A. is a law firm with offices in Oakland, California and Lighthouse Point, Florida, with expertise in the representation of investors in securities fraud and investor litigation claims. You may visit its website at
www.wklawyers.com. Michele Desoer, an attorney at Wites & Kapetan, is a member of the State Bar of California and is responsible for the content of this advertisement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV