For more information, help in filling out the application, or questions, customers can call 1-800-34 HELP4 or visit www.peco.com/help.
PECO manages the largest and most comprehensive Universal Services program in the state. In addition to LIHEAP, PECO has many other programs to help customers manage their energy costs and save money. Other assistance programs include:
- The Customer Assistance Program (CAP): A discounted rate for low-income customers.
- The Matching Energy Assistance Fund (MEAF): A program funded by voluntary contributions of citizens and matched dollar for dollar by PECO for up to $1,000 in total assistance for those who qualify.
- Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP): A program that provides year round conservation and weatherization assistance for qualified households.
- Customer Assistance and Referral Evaluation Services (CARES): A referral and information service designed to assist customers who have temporary personal or financial hardships that prevent the payment of their utility bill.
PECO customers who are not eligible for low-and fixed-income assistance but are having trouble managing their energy costs should also consider taking advantage of other programs including budget billing. Budget billing makes short-term fluctuation in monthly bills much easier to handle by dividing annual energy costs evenly throughout the year.
All customers also can save money on their monthly energy bills by using energy as efficiently as possible. To find low-cost and no-cost ways to save energy and money and to take the PECO Smart Home e-Audit, visit www.PECO.com/SmartIdeas.Based in Philadelphia, PECO is an electric and natural gas utility subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC). PECO serves 1.6 million electric and 497,000 natural gas customers in southeastern Pennsylvania and employs about 2,400 people in the region. PECO delivered 76.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 37.5 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity in 2012. Founded in 1881, PECO is one of the Greater Philadelphia Region's most active corporate citizens, providing leadership, volunteer and financial support to numerous arts and culture, education, environmental, economic development and community programs and organizations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV