ITASCA, Ill., Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of The Parks Johnson Agency of Lake City, Florida. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1975, The Parks Johnson Agency (Parks Johnson) offers a wide range of employee benefit consultation and insurance brokerage services for their public entity, nonprofit and private business clients throughout the Southeast. They specialize in group medical, dental, life, disability and long term care insurance programs. Tyson Johnson and his associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of David Ziegler, leader of Gallagher's eastern employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"Parks Johnson has an outstanding reputation for its depth of expertise, solid market relationships and team-based culture that is focused on quality client service," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their solid Florida presence and strong public entity expertise will be a great complement to our employee benefits operation. We are pleased to welcome Tyson and his team to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 20 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501/ email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV