NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE: GG, TSX: G) today announced that Lynette Gould, Director, Investor Relations, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
DATE: November 7, 2013 TIME: 1:00 PM EST LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > click on the red "register / watch event now" button
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.About Goldcorp Inc.: Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE: GG, TSX: G) is a leading senior gold producer with eleven low cost operations and three development projects located in politically stable jurisdictions throughout the Americas. The company strives to deliver sustainable prosperity to all its stakeholders and remain firmly focused on the elements that continue to drive its success which includes a focus on quality ounces, cost management, strong balance sheet, developing operations in low-risk jurisdictions and a commitment to sustainability. Goldcorp is dedicated to responsible gold mining practices and is committed to contributing positively to the sustainable prosperity to all its stakeholders. This means working to conduct its business in a way that ensures lasting social progress and economic growth for individuals families, communities, partners and the future of Goldcorp. About RetailInvestorConferences.com: Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV