Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV) announced that the company is presenting at the RBC Capital Markets 2013 Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference. The event is being held at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City on Nov. 12-13, 2013.
Digital River’s CEO, David Dobson, will discuss the company’s business during a fireside presentation at 8:50 a.m. EST on Nov. 13, 2013. A live webcast of Digital River’s session will be accessible online through the Investor Relations page of the corporate website. An audio replay of the session also will be archived on the site following the live presentation.
About Digital River, Inc.Digital River, Inc. builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details about Digital River, visit the corporate website, follow the company on Twitter or call +1 952-253-1234.Twitter Tags: $DRIV, @DigitalRiverInc Click to Tweet : Digital River to present at upcoming RBC Capital Markets investor event Nov. 13, 8:50a EST $DRIV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV