WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) today announced President of Community Banking Ricky Brown will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Banking and Financial Services Conference in New York City on Tuesday, Nov. 12, at 4 p.m. ET.
A webcast of Brown's presentation will be available at www.BBT.com/webcasts and will be archived for 30 days.
About BB&TBB&T is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $181.1 billion in assets and market capitalization of $23.8 billion, as of Sept. 30, 2013. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates 1,824 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com.
SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV