NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Every investor has a question on what to do in the stock market and TheStreet's Jim Cramer answered some received over his Twitter feed.
He told Debra Borchardt that Sirius XM Radio's (SIRI) recent earnings disappointment was just a hiccup. Investors should stick with the stock because it has more room to go on the upside and a very good management team.
Turning to Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Cramer admitted the stock has been a huge disappointment in 2013. The company's products will be in both Sony's (SNE) PlayStation 4 and Microsoft's (MSFT) Xbox One consoles, paving the way to what should be a strong quarter, he said.
If it turns out the quarter comes in weaker than expected, then Cramer suggested investors look to put their money to work elsewhere.
Finally, Cramer suggested that getting in on the Twitter IPO might not be all that great for the small-time retail trader.He reasoned that those who got in on the Facebook (FB) IPO were only able to because the big institutions had worries over the company's inability to monetize mobile, freeing up a lot of shares at the last minute. FB is a holding in Cramer's charitable portfolio, Action Alerts PLUS. If something similar happens to Twitter, investors might be allocated shares and that could be a cause for concern, Cramer concluded. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV