Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
US Airways Group (LCC): "That stock is a buy buy buy if that American deal goes through."
Rambus (RMBS): "I think it's time to ring the register. It's not exciting technology anymore."Matador Resources (MTDR): "You're passing up on EOG Resources (EOG) if you're buying that one and I'd rather see you in EOG or Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO)." Petrobras (PBR): "I reiterate that I like it." Alcoa (AA): "That stock is creeping up. Next stop, $12." Merck (MRK): "Here's the problem -- that's old pharma. I say don't buy." ConocoPhillips (COP): "I think that's a terrific investment." United Rentals (URI): "I think they tell a good story and is worth $80 a share." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV