Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:42 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Piper Jaffray raised its price target on Best Buy
(BBY). Cramer suggested analysts have been waiting for a day to raise their targets and that "this stock goes higher." BBY closed up 1.8% at $44.06.
ImmunoGen (IMGN) has stopped testing its lung cancer drug, which disappointed Cramer. "This is a really important thing," he said. The stock "may not come right back." IMGN dropped 19% to $13.41.
Cramer called Anheuser-Busch Inbev (BUD) "a good stock." BUD was flat at $102.25.
Wells downgraded Halcon Resources (HK) to hold from buy. Cramer said that although it has been disappointing, the company has a good CEO and he doesn't "want to dump it." HK fell 5% to $5.11."If you like MGIC Investment Corp. (MTG), you should love Radian Group (RDN), which is better, and Genworth Financial (GNW), which is also terrific," Cramer said. MTG ended the day 2.6% higher at $8.32. Deutsche Bank downgraded Kellogg (K) to hold from buy. Cramer listened to the conference call and said "there really isn't a lot of growth there." He added that "firing your way into prosperity is not lasting for a long time." K was up nearly 1% at $63.09. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell X
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV