- Company Restarts Regular Quarterly Dividend One Quarter Early
SEMINOLE, Fla., Nov. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Superior Uniform Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGC) on Friday November 1, 2013 declared a quarterly dividend of $.135 per share, payable November 25, 2013, to shareholders of record November 13, 2013. The Company had previously prepaid its regularly scheduled quarterly dividends for all of 2013 in December of 2012. CEO Michael Benstock stated, "We are very pleased to be in a position to pay this extra quarterly dividend to our shareholders. We continue to have great confidence in the future growth opportunities for our company. Our very strong financial position allows us to share our great success with our shareholders without hindering our ability to invest in our future."
ABOUT SUPERIOR UNIFORM GROUP, INC.
Superior Uniform Group (Nasdaq:SGC), established in 1920, is one of America's foremost providers of fine uniforms and image apparel. Headquartered in Seminole, Fla., Superior Uniform Group manages award-winning uniform apparel programs for major corporations nationwide. Leaders in innovative uniform program design, global manufacturing, and state-of-the-art distribution, Superior Uniform Group helps companies achieve a more professional appearance and better communicate their brands - particularly those in healthcare, private security, retail, hospitality, transportation and food service industries. The company's commitment to service, technology, quality and value-added benefits, as well as its financial strength and resources, support customers' diverse needs while embracing a "Customer 1st, Every Time!" philosophy and culture. Superior Uniform Group primarily sells its products through its signature brands Fashion Seal Healthcare® and HPI Direct®, Superior Uniform Group is also the parent company for The Office Gurus®, its BPO and Contact Center vertical. For more information, call (800) 727-8643 or visit www.superioruniformgroup.com.
CONTACT: Andrew D. Demott, Jr., CFO (727) 803-7135
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV