- Watersheds: Abandoned mine drainage, non-point source pollution and water conservation.
- Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education: Reducing non-point source pollution, such as nutrient and sediment loads; and meaningful educational watershed experiences for students.
- Air Quality: Ground level ozone, transportation and electric generation issues.
- Brownfields: Education and outreach programs in brownfield redevelopment and sustainable communities, along with developing green, open spaces.
- Energy: Educational programs on energy efficiency and conservation; as well as, natural gas, coal, wind, solar and other energy sources and technologies.
- Environmental Literacy: Engaging educators and stakeholders in content standards and field-based environmental education.
- Environmental Education Certification: Developing and implementing institutionalized and community-based certification programs designed for teachers, naturalists and educators working in schools and environmental education facilities.
Pennsylvania DEP Accepting Applications For 2014 Environmental Education Grants
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.