Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN), today announced that John H. Batten, President and Chief Executive Officer and Christopher J. Eperjesy, Vice President – Finance, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer will present at the Robert W. Baird & Co. 2013 Industrial Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. CT. The video and audio cast as well as the accompanying slides for this presentation may be accessed live through the link on the Investor Relations section of Twin Disc's website at www.twindisc.com or directly at: http://wsw.com/webcast/baird36/TWIN. A replay will be available following the event for approximately 90 days.
About Twin Disc, Inc.
Twin Disc, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells marine and heavy-duty off-highway power transmission equipment. Products offered include: marine transmissions, surface drives, propellers and boat management systems, as well as power-shift transmissions, hydraulic torque converters, power take-offs, industrial clutches and control systems. The Company sells its products to customers primarily in the pleasure craft, commercial and military marine markets, as well as in the energy and natural resources, government and industrial markets. The Company’s worldwide sales to both domestic and foreign customers are transacted through a direct sales force and a distributor network.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV