Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:MGAM) announced today that it will release its fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and full year financial results before the market opens on Thursday, November 14, 2013, and will host a conference call and webcast beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. CT) that day. Both the call and the webcast are open to the general public.
The conference call number is 720-545-0001 (domestic or international). Please call five minutes prior to the presentation to ensure that you are connected. Interested parties may also access the conference call live on the Internet at http://ir.multimediagames.com/events.cfm. Following its completion, an archived version of the webcast will be available for replay at the same location at http://ir.multimediagames.com/events.cfm.
About Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Multimedia Games, Inc., Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. (“Multimedia Games”) develops and distributes gaming technology. The company is a creator and supplier of comprehensive systems, content and electronic gaming units for Native American and commercial casinos. Revenue is primarily derived from gaming units in operation on revenue-sharing arrangements. The company also offers and generates revenue from the sale of gaming units and systems that feature proprietary game content and game themes licensed from others. Multimedia Games also supplies the central determinant system for the video lottery terminals (“VLTs”) installed at racetracks in the State of New York. The company is focused on pursuing market expansion and new product development for commercial and tribal casinos and VLT markets. Please visit www.multimediagames.com, twitter.com/MultimediaGames or facebook.com/MultimediaGames, where Multimedia Games discloses important information about the company, its sales, and its business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV