NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Although roughly two-thirds of the S&P 500 companies have reported earnings, there are still some big names left to post results.
TheStreet's Brittany Umar, David Peltier and Andrew Krill noted that on Tuesday morning AOL (AOL), Michael Kors (KORS), Office Depot (ODP) and T-Mobile U.S. (TMUS) will report earnings. After the close Zillow (Z) and Tesla Motors (TSLA) will report.
On Thursday, third-quarter GDP will be released at 8:30 a.m. EST. Estimates are looking for growth of 1.9%, lower than the 2.5% from the previous quarter. According to Krill, the government furlough can be attributed to part of the contraction.
Peltier concluded that he would used an economic data-fueled pullback to buy equities. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV