- Three unique environments at launch, with more to come in future releases: Players will explore the Snowy Mountains, Red Desert and Volcanic Island at launch, each with unique environmental features.
- Five unique tractors: Throughout the game, players will be able to earn Hess Cash and purchase new tractors with unique attributes: HARDHAT, the 2013 model; SPEEDY, a souped up racer; BOUNCER, a dune buggy-style tractor; STRETCH, an ultra-long tractor that can grab hard-to-reach coins; JUGGERNAUT, a massive tank-like model.
- 200 vehicle upgrades: Boost your tractors' speed, acceleration, in-air handling (perfect for flips) and more as you progress and earn Hess Cash (for use within the game app, only).
- 2013 Hess Toy Truck and Tractor activation: Honk your physical toy truck's horn and the app will unlock 100,000 in bonus Hess Cash, which can be used within the game to purchase upgrades or unlock new tractors or environments.
- In-app purchases: All upgrades can be earned through consistent game play, but Hess Cash also will be made available for purchase through Google Play and iTunes.
- Facebook friends' challenge: Syncing with Facebook will let players challenge their friends' best distances and track progress with viewable in-game signposts . It's a novel twist on the traditional leader board system.
Hess Corporation Launches Free "Hess Tractor Trek" App
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts