NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xignite, Inc. a leading provider of financial market data cloud solutions, announced today that they will use NASDAQ OMX FinQloud, a cloud computing platform designed exclusively for the financial services sector and powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS). Xignite will leverage FinQloud for all storage and elastic computing resources used by its Market Data Cloud platform, including its financial data APIs, and its Market Data Distribution and Enterprise Data Distribution solutions.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21997
"NASDAQ OMX uses the Xignite platform for their NASDAQ Data-on-Demand historical stock quote service, and we have large financial institutions who are using our Market Data Cloud platform to develop private financial data clouds, so the decision to partner with NASDAQ OMX FinQloud was an easy one," said Stephane Dubois, Xignite CEO and Founder. "We welcome NASDAQ and Amazon's initiative to make cloud computing an increasingly reliable and secure solution that even our largest bank, broker and fund manager customers can trust and rely upon.""FinQloud provides Xignite and its clients with a highly scalable environment for storing, processing and serving large amounts of market data," said Julia Sears, Associate Vice President of FinQloud at NASDAQ OMX. "It is our mission to continue supporting Xignite as they provide customers the ability to leverage their market data distribution cloud services, further expanding the FinQloud ecosystem. Xignite's move to FinQloud represents a key step forward in transforming how the financial services industry stores and distributes market data from the cloud."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV