ATLANTA, Nov. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond Inc., the technology ally to small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced it will offer iPhone 5s, the most forward-thinking smartphone in the world, and iPhone 5c, the most colorful iPhone yet, beginning Friday, November 8 through its national salesforce. iPhone 5s will be available for $149 for the 16GB model, $249 for the 32GB model and $349 for the 64GB model with a two-year agreement. iPhone 5c will be available for $49 for the 16GB model and $149 for the 32GB model with a two-year agreement. In addition, iPhone 4s will be available for $0 with a two-year agreement. Cbeyond will allow iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c customers to connect to its fast 4G LTE network.
"Cbeyond is thrilled to bring the brilliantly innovative iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c to its customers," said Brent Cobb, chief revenue officer at Cbeyond. "Cbeyond is one of the few companies in the world that can provide the most advanced smartphones in combination with services designed specifically for small and mid-sized businesses."
iPhone 5s redefines the best smartphone experience in the world with amazing new features all packed into a remarkable thin and light design, including the Apple-designed A7 64-bit chip, all-new 8 megapixel iSight camera with True Tone flash and introducing Touch ID, an innovative way to simply and securely unlock your phone with just the touch of a finger. iPhone 5c features an all new-design in five gorgeous colors and is packed with features people know and love like the beautiful 4-inch Retina display, blazing fast performance of the A6 chip, and the 8 megapixel iSight camera—all while delivering great battery life. * iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c both offer more LTE bands** than any other smartphone in the world and include all-new FaceTime HD cameras.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV