CANTON, Mass., Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baskin-Robbins, the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is offering ice cream lovers a unique treat to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday this year with the return of its popular ice cream Turkey Cake and the introduction of new Mini Turkey ice cream treats. To help spread the holiday spirit, Baskin-Robbins is also offering guests its new November Flavor of the Month, Gingerbread Junction, in addition to a cool alternative to the classic pecan pie holiday dessert, ice cream Turtle Pie.
Available now at participating Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide, Baskin-Robbins' Turkey Cake is "glazed" with Caramel Praline Topping and is decorated with sugar cone legs, and can be customized with a guest's favorite ice cream flavor. This unique dessert is the perfect way to surprise friends and family during any Thanksgiving gathering. The cake serves 12-16 people and has a suggested retail price of $32.99. Guests looking for a smaller feast can also gobble up Baskin-Robbins' new Mini Turkey ice cream treats, made with any delicious Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor and offered in a family-friendly 4-pack for a suggested retail price of $12.99, or individually for a suggested retail price of $3.29.
Baskin-Robbins' Turtle Pie is the perfect treat for guests looking for a creative twist on a classic holiday dessert and features a chocolate pie crust filled with Pralines 'n Cream ice cream, adorned with a Caramel Praline Topping and pecans. Additionally, throughout November, guests can savor the taste of homemade holiday cookies and milk with Baskin-Robbins' Flavor of the Month, Gingerbread Junction. This nostalgic concoction combines gingerbread and vanilla ice cream with a cinnamon caramel ribbon to create the taste of a freshly-baked gingerbread cookie dunked in a cold glass of milk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV