BEIJING and DALLAS, Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NQ Mobile™ (NYSE: NQ) a leading global provider of mobile Internet services, today released details of several significant technological investments and achievements. These advancements demonstrate the company's ongoing commitment to provide the most advanced and secure platform and client-side services and assure that NQ Mobile's offerings routinely undertake extensive external due diligence.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121224/CN34262LOGO )
- EVA Implementation: NQ Mobile recently commenced use of an automated malware analysis system called EVA, which provides improved detection and performance capabilities. EVA reduces the need for manual analysis efforts of samples collected from NQ web crawlers and the RiskRank™ proprietary scanning engine. With EVA, new malware signatures are uploaded significantly faster to the multi-engine cloud platform to rapidly protect the NQ Mobile Security global user community who use Android Smartphone devices from malicious threats.
- TRUSTe Safe Harbor Data Certification: NQ Mobile Security™, NQ Mobile Vault™ and the company website, www.nq.com, earned the TRUSTe seal of approval, ensuring compliance with international requirements for data collection and privacy.
- ISO/IEC27001 Data Security Certification: This third-party certification ensures NQ Mobile adheres to a strict set of standards developed by an independent body of experts in the field of information security. The certification prescribes a system of information security management that minimize risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- AV-TEST Institute Top Security Solution: NQ Mobile Security has been certified by The AV-TEST Institute, a leading international and independent service provider in the fields of IT security and anti-virus research. Commenting on the testing, Maik Morgenstern, CEO AV-TEST, said, "after multiple rounds of testing, in June 2013, NQ Mobile Security was recognized as a top performing product, achieving 99.5% malware detection, was the #1 dual engine product tested in terms of CPU/Battery consumption and was awarded the coveted AV-TEST Certification quality seal."
In parallel with these activities, NQ Mobile is working closely with UK-based Mobile Security specialists ID Theft Protect, jointly developing advanced mobile client and cloud-based detection and analysis capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV