Leapfrog (LF) ($8.58) has been trading below its 200-day SMA at $9.40 since Oct. 8. The hold rated maker of tech-based educational toys for children traded as low as $8.42 on Sept. 4 with a semiannual pivot at $8.57 and weekly risky level at $8.75.
Mosaic (MOS) ($46.10) set a multi-year low at $39.75 on Aug. 6 and is above its 50-day SMA at $44.71 pre-earnings. The hold rated fertilizer company has a monthly value level at $42.19 with a weekly risky level at $49.06.
Marathon Oil (MRO) ($35.27) is trading just above its 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $35.17 and $34.56. The hold rated integrated oil and gas company has a weekly value at $34.85 with a monthly pivot at $35.73 and semiannual risky level at $38.02.
OpenTable (OPEN) ($68.59) is trading between its 200-day SMA at $64.42 and its 50-day SMA at $71.88. The buy rated Internet based restaurant reservation service has a quarterly value level at $61.08 with a semiannual pivot at $69.33 and a monthly risky level at $76.88.Tidewater (TDW) ($59.99) set a multi-year high at $63.14 on Oct. 22. The sell rated operator of fleets that serves the offshore energy industry has a semiannual value level at $56.82 with an annual pivot at $59.59 and annual risky level at $63.31. Tesla Motors (TSLA) ($162.17) set a multi-year high at $194.50 on Sept. 30 and begins the week below its 50-day SMA at $173.08. The hold rated designer of luxury electric vehicles has a quarterly value level at $129.44 with a weekly risky level at $183.45. Zillow (Z) ($79.83) has been below its 50-day SMA since Oct. 3. The hold rated real estate information website has a weekly value level at $75.01 with a monthly risky level at $99.23. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV