Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) invites interested shareholders, investors, members of the media and consumers to listen to and view the slides accompanying its first-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings call live over the Internet on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013.
Campbell plans to hold its earnings call at 8:30 a.m. EST, prior to the opening of the U.S. stock markets and in contrast to previous quarters’ late morning calls. The call will follow the company’s first-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings release, which it expects to distribute at 6:30 a.m. EST on the same day, an hour earlier than usual.
These times are being changed in an effort to enhance the accessibility of the company’s communications with the investment community.
|WHAT:||Campbell Soup Company First-Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|WHEN:||Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. EST|
|WHERE:||By Internet: investor.campbellsoupcompany.comBy Telephone: +1 (703) 639-1328, Conference ID: 1625872|
|HOW:||Simply log on to the above Web address or call the above phone number 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.|
For those unable to participate in the live call, a replay of this broadcast, along with the accompanying slides, will be available at the above website approximately two hours after the completion of the call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV