RADNOR, Pa., Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) today announced it has partnered with ComPsych ® Corporation to offer new value-added services to its Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and Group Life/AD&D policies. ComPsych ® is the world's largest provider of employee assistance programs, and effective January 1, 2014, will provide these value added services.
Employers can offer valuable help to their employees through one of two Lincoln Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs): EmployeeConnect SM, offered at no additional cost with Lincoln's Long Term Disability plans and EmployeeConnect Plus SM, offered as a "premium" standalone EAP program.
Made available at no additional cost to the employee, both programs deliver a wide range of in-demand services including confidential counseling and practical guidance to help the covered employee and their loved ones improve their quality of life, both on and off the job.
While the basic features of the programs will remain the same - including 24/7-365 telephonic support, in-person sessions, online support and, for the premium program, critical incident and training services - employees can look forward to new services and an expanded network with the new programs."We are excited to begin this transition and offer new program features designed to help our employee customers navigate various life challenges – and help our employer clients attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being," said Katie Dunnington, vice president, absence management and integrated health strategies, Lincoln Financial Group. "Lincoln remains committed to providing integrated and effective solutions that help employers achieve their goals while helping their employees and their loved ones during life's difficulties and transitions." Upon request, employees can look forward to services including:
- in-person sessions for short-term problem resolution from the world's largest EAP provider;
- unlimited phone access to guidance consultants; and legal, financial and work life services;
- web-based information including articles, tutorials, streaming videos and "Ask the Expert" personal responses on topics such as mental health, wellness, smoking cessation, weight loss, grief and parenting issues;
- comprehensive and customized personalized information packets to accompany all work life resource information;
- telephonic services available in 150 languages including Spanish, French, Italian, Polish and Arabic, as well as a multilingual website.