QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), announced today that the company, alongside Deloitte Consulting LLC, the world’s largest management consulting firm, will host a webinar to help participants use analytics to improve their capital planning decisions.
Why: CFOs receive dozens of capital funding requests each year. Not only are the projects diverse and difficult to compare, but staff often submit biased business cases and spend too much time and energy lobbying for pet projects. As a result, productivity can be negatively affected and CFOs may struggle to uncover the true business implications of the projects proposed.
What: To assist with these difficult decisions, Deloitte Consulting LLP and QlikTech will discuss ways to use analytics to drive capital planning. Additionally, they will demonstrate a QlikView-based solution that helps put projects on equal footing and enables a logical and transparent trade-off approach. As a result, CFOs can better manage the battle for resources and make more informed decisions.
- Charles Alsdorf, Director, Business Valuation practice, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Rich Simon, Director, Visual Analytics, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Paul Van Siclen, Director of Market Development, Financial Services at QlikTech
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV