BEIJING, Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iSoftStone Holdings Limited ("iSoftStone" or "the Company," NYSE: ISS), a leading China-based IT services provider, today announced that the independent committee of its board of directors (the "Independent Committee") has received a revised offer (the "Offer"), dated November 2, 2013, from a consortium (the "Consortium") consisting of (i) Mr. Tianwen Liu, the chief executive officer and the chairman of the board of directors of the Company, (ii) ChinaAMC Capital Management Limited ("ChinaAMC"), an alternative investment platform and an affiliate of China Asset Management ( Hong Kong) Limited, and (iii) Accurate Global Limited, Advance Orient Limited and CSOF Technology Investments Limited, to acquire all of the Company's outstanding ordinary shares not currently owned by the Consortium for $0.545 per ordinary share or $5.45 per American depositary share ("ADS," each representing ten ordinary shares of the Company) in cash (the "Transaction"), subject to certain conditions. The Offer adjusted down the proposed price of $0.585 per ordinary share or $5.85 per ADS in the non-binding proposal received by the Company's board of directors from Mr. Liu and ChinaAMC on June 6, 2013. A copy of the Offer is attached hereto as Exhibit A.
The Independent Committee, which was formed to consider the proposed Transaction and any potential alternative transactions involving the Company, with assistance from its financial and legal advisors, is in the process of evaluating the Offer and any alternative proposals it may receive. The Independent Committee cautions the Company's shareholders that no decision has been made by the Independent Committee or the Company's board of directors with respect to the Company's response to the Offer and there can be no assurance that any agreement will be executed or that this or any other transaction will be approved or consummated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV