- Electrolytic Plating: MICROFILL™ THF-100 Electrolytic Copper for through-hole fill of substrate core layers, MICROFILL™ LVF 3 Acid Copper for enhanced microvia filling, ELECTROPOSITTM 1400 Electrolytic Copper in direct current (DC) thick panel plating, and COPPER GLEAMTM ST-920 Electrolytic Copper for high throw DC plating. These new products can help meet customers' needs for high-density interconnect products, improve performance and reliability, and reduce cost of ownership.
- Electroless Plating: CIRCUPOSIT™ HOLE PREP 4126 Sweller provides a unique solvent swell product with higher resin removal rates across many inert base materials, allowing cleaner hole walls and higher adhesion levels, reducing failures and improving reliability.
- Solderable Final Finishes: DURAPOSIT SMT-810 Electroless Nickel demonstrates longer bath life with improved deposit uniformity, while AUROLECTROLESS SMT-530 Immersion Gold allows increased gold deposition on Palladium for gold wire bonding on Electroless Nickel Electroless Palladium Immersion Gold (ENEPIG) finishes.
- Imaging: LITHOJET 200 series inks are a new UV-curable acrylic hybrid that can dramatically improve yield and quality, as well as reduce manufacturing costs, which opens a new generation of processing of PCBs.
Dow Introduces Advanced Solutions That Enhance Performance, Reliability And Environmental Profile For Printed Circuit Boards At Productronica Show
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts