Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign For IQi Mobile Wireless Charging For The IPhone 5S, 5C & 5
LONDON, November 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Fonesalesman recently launched an Indiegogo campaign to seek funding to help launch iQi Mobile receiver for the iPhone 5, 5C and 5S is an incredibly easy way to wirelessly charge your iOS device. It seamlessly blends into your lifestyle by slipping under most soft cases; you will forget it's there, so no need for ugly unsightly and bulky charging cases.
"iQi Mobile receiver is a seemless way to wirelessly charge your iPhone 5s, 5C & 5.
It's fast, easy and cool, 3 words that describe how wireless power should be. iQi Mobile achieves this and more by bringing wireless charging to the latest iPhones. From inception, iQi Mobile has been designed to be unobtrusive, and we have achieved" Bavan Palasanthiran, Founder, FonesalesmaniQi Mobile is a Qi compatible wireless charging receiver with a uniquely designed lightning connector attached via an ultra-flexible thin ribbon cable. The iQi Mobile easily plugs into your iPhone or iPod Touch then slips into the back of any soft protective case. Once fitted to the iOS device, it can be charged on any Qi compliant charging pad. Qi wireless charging technology, the most widely adopted wireless charging standard, is now being integrated as standard in mobile devices including the Google Nexus 5 phone and Google Nexus 7 (2013) tablet. Fonesalesman has been supplying some of the best Qi accessories including the thinnest Samsung S4 internal Qi receiver module on the market which inspired the iQi Mobile. About Fonesalesman Fonesalesman is growing into one of the most trusted, leading suppliers of high quality wireless charging systems in the UK, if not the world. Having a solid distribution network, retail and manufacturing contacts to help make iQi Mobile a huge success, when the Indiegogo campaign ends on Black Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV