DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At booth #24 at TV Connect MENA (5-6 th Nov. Dubai), ARRIS Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRS) will demonstrate its solutions across the cloud, network, and home that transform the way that Middle Eastern service providers can deliver tomorrow's entertainment experiences.
Consumers are demanding the best entertainment experiences, but today's complex device ecosystems pose considerable delivery challenges. According to a 2013 ARRIS study, three quarters of consumers in the UAE are loading content to mobile devices for multiscreen consumption.
"ARRIS has a transformative portfolio of solutions for Middle Eastern service providers that empowers them to deliver the experiences that consumers demand today, while anticipating the ones they'll want tomorrow," said Alper Turken, Sales, EMEA South, ARRIS. "ARRIS will show visitors to the TV Connect MENA event how we can address all the challenges prompted by UltraHD and multiscreen delivery, the monetization of services and the growing connected device ecosystem."Delivering Your Media, Your WayARRIS addresses consumer demand for more personalized, relevant, and multiscreen experiences. At TV Connect MENA visitors will see how ARRIS is simplifying the multiscreen experience, enabling service providers to deliver experiences that drive customer attention, loyalty and revenue, across all networks and devices.
- DreamGallery ™ multiscreen UI provides the flexibility to meet rapidly changing subscriber and competitive demands. This flexibility will be demonstrated by integrating a 3rd party application from EditTV which will show a sports video tagging & navigation experience on the companion device .
- Merchandiser enables marketing of content across multiple screens to enhance revenue with relevant, personalized promotions, bundled offerings and recommendations.
- UltraHD content encoded in HEVC will be shown decoded on a set-top device. UltraHD offers an enhanced, 'immersive' viewing experience, but requires four times the bandwidth of HD. ARRIS provides solutions to both increase network capacity and reduce bandwidth demands using the new High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) standard. Demonstrations will show the bandwidth and quality improvements of HEVC encoded HD content using the recently announced SE-7000 encoder.
- The ARRIS GT-3 MBR Transcoder will demonstrate advanced encoding and adaptive bit rate capabilities required for tomorrow's multiscreen experiences.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV