Mike Nelson joins Masonite International Corporation (NYSE:DOOR) as Vice President and Business Leader of Masonite Architectural Door Systems. This business has been created following a series of key strategic acquisitions over the past two years, which has dramatically increased Masonite’s presence in commercial and architectural doors in North America. Familiar product brands include Marshfield Doors, Algoma Hard Woods, and Mohawk Doors.
In this new position Nelson will lead this important North American business segment for Masonite International, with direct responsibility for financial performance, strategic planning, customer support, sales, marketing, branding and product strategies. He will report directly to Larry Repar, Executive Vice President and Masonite’s COO.
Nelson comes to Masonite after 21 years of progressively senior roles in sales, marketing and general management for several industry leading companies including 3M Corporation, Mead Westvaco and, most recently, Wausau Paper. He completed his undergraduate business administration degree at the University of Wisconsin – Stout, and his MBA from Loyola University in Chicago.
About MasoniteMasonite International Corporation is a leading global designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. Since 1925, Masonite has provided its customers with innovative products and superior service at compelling values. Masonite currently serves more than 6,000 customers in 70 countries. Additional information about Masonite can be found at www.masonite.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV