Tony Hair joins Masonite International Corporation (NYSE:DOOR) as Vice President and Business Leader, Residential Door Business. Mr. Hair will be directly responsible for the financial performance, strategic planning, sales, marketing, branding, and product management for the North American residential door business. He will report directly to Larry Repar, Executive Vice President and Masonite’s COO.
With over 20 years of experience in two leading industrial companies, Hair has worked in a variety of key functions including: R&D, engineering, supply chain, marketing and general management. He spent the past eight years at Newell Rubbermaid, most recently as SVP and GM for the Decor Business and previously as President of the global Hardware Business Unit. Prior to joining Newell he spent 15 years with Maytag in eight progressive roles from Design Engineer in R&D to General Manager and finally to Vice President of Sales Strategy. He earned his BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Missouri – Rolla and an MBA from University of Iowa.
Masonite International Corporation is a leading global designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. Since 1925, Masonite has provided its customers with innovative products and superior service at compelling values. Masonite currently serves more than 6,000 customers in 70 countries. Additional information about Masonite can be found at www.masonite.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV