NEW YORK, Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today a pending change to its Global Realty Majors Portfolio Index (GRM) effective at the close of business on November 15, 2013.
Component change: Deletion and ReplacementIndex Name: Cohen & Steers Global Realty Majors Portfolio IndexIndex Symbol: GRMCalculation method: Free-Float Adjusted Modified Market Capitalization Weighted Index
Deleted component symbol: 83 HK Deleted component name: Sino Land Co.
Deleted component symbol: BPO CN Deleted component name: Brookfield Office Properties, Inc.Replacement component symbol: HIW USReplacement component name: Highwoods Properties, Inc. Replacement component symbol: 3231 JPReplacement component name: Nomura Real Estate Holdings The Global Realty Majors Portfolio Index is a free-float adjusted, modified market-cap-weighted total return index of selected real estate equity securities. It is quoted intraday on a real-time basis by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange under the symbol GRM. The index's free-float market capitalization approach and qualitative screening process emphasize companies that the Cohen & Steers Index Committee believes are leading the securitization of real estate globally. GRM can be used as an indexing benchmark, stock selection universe, underlying index for derivative instruments or performance benchmark. All index weightings are independently calculated by Standard & Poor's. More information is available at cohenandsteers.com. About Cohen & Steers. Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment manager with a long history of innovation and a focus on real assets, including real estate, infrastructure and commodities. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors around the world. SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.; Global Realty Majors Portfolio Index
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV