AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) will webcast its presentation at the Barclay's Global Automotive Conference in New York, on November 13.
Darren R. Wells, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will provide a business overview and discuss the company's strategies for approximately 40 minutes. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at 10:45 a.m. on the company's investor relations Web site: http://investor.goodyear.com. A replay of the webcast will be available following the event.
Approximately 45 minutes prior to the webcast, the company will post the financial and other related information that will be presented on its investor relations Web site.Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs approximately 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 52 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate. GT-FN SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV