Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM) (“Nationstar”) announced today that it will report third quarter 2013 financial results and will discuss Nationstar’s business outlook on Thursday, November 7, 2013. Nationstar invites all interested persons to participate on its conference call at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
The dial-in number for the call is 800-299-9086. International callers should dial 617-786-2903. Please use the participant passcode 70733762 to access the live conference call. Please dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The call may also be accessed via an audio webcast available on the Nationstar website at http://investors.nationstarholdings.com. Click on the November 7, 2013 Conference Call link to access the call. Nationstar plans to release its third quarter 2013 financial results in advance of the call prior to the market open.
A replay recording will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the earnings call and will be accessible through November 21, 2013. The replay dial-in is 888-286-8010. International callers should dial 617-801-6888. The replay passcode is 16268175. The replay will also be available via Nationstar’s website.
|November 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time|
|800-299-9086 domestic; 617-786-2903 international|
|888-286-8010 domestic; 617-801-6888 international|
About Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.Based in Lewisville, Texas, Nationstar offers servicing, origination, and real estate services to financial institutions and consumers. Nationstar is one of the largest servicers in the United States and operates an integrated loan origination business that mitigates servicing portfolio run-off and improves credit performance for loan investors. Our Solutionstar business unit offers asset management, settlement, and processing services. As of July 31, 2013, Nationstar employs over 7,700 people.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV