Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: WAIR), a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced plans to release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 results after market close on Thursday, November 21, 2013. Wesco Aircraft will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time that day. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-771-4371 (domestic) or 847-585-4405 (international). Participants will need to enter passcode 36024812.
The conference call will be simultaneously broadcast on Wesco Aircraft’s Investor Relations website ( http://ir.wescoair.com).
Following the live webcast, a replay will be available on the Company’s website for one year. A telephonic replay will also be available approximately one hour after the conference call and may be accessed by dialing 888-843-7419 (domestic) or 630-652-3042 (international) and entering passcode 36024812. The telephonic replay will be available until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time November 28, 2013.
About Wesco AircraftWesco Aircraft is one of the world's largest distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry. The Company’s services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. The Company believes it offers one of the world’s broadest inventory of aerospace parts, comprised of more than 525,000 different stock keeping units, including hardware, bearings, tools, electronic components and machined parts. Wesco Aircraft has more than 1,200 employees across 42 locations in 12 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV