8. Electronic Arts ( EA): Develops, markets, publishes, and distributes game software content. Market cap at $8.08B, most recent closing price at $26.00.
Brain Fixation: One of EA's most popular titles is Plants vs. Zombies. It's useful for zombies too. Know your enemy.
( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts