2. SAP AG ( SAP): Provides business software primarily in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific Japan region. Market cap at $93.86B, most recent closing price at $78.80.
Brain Fixation: SAP is one of the major corporate sponsors and collaborators in Europe's Human Brain Project. Not unlike Obama's Brain Initiative, the project involves the collective resources of a number of European governments, foundations, companies, and universities.
3. Brain Resource Ltd. ( BRRZY): Provides brain function analysis services in Australia. Market Cap at $34.37M, most recent closing price at $1.84.Brain Fixation: Zombie traders are clammering for shares of this OTC traded stock, though its youth and small market capitalization make it an extremely risky investment.
4. Google Inc. ( GOOG): Google is the world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $345.20B, most recent closing price at $1033.22. Brain Fixation: An early attendee and supporter of President Obama's Brain Intitiative.
5. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $297.33B, most recent closing price at $35.62. Brain Fixation: Also an early attendee and corporate sponsor for President Obama's Brain Initiative.
6. QUALCOMM Incorporated ( QCOM): Engages in the development, design, manufacture, and marketing of digital wireless telecommunications products and services. Market cap at $118.74B, most recent closing price at $69.04. Brain Fixation: Qualcomm actually owns an entire subsidiary called the Brain Corporation which develops software to mimic the human brain. It is the major corporate collaborator with President Obama's Brain Initiative.
7. Novartis AG ( NVS): Engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of healthcare products worldwide. Market cap at $190.12B, most recent closing price at $78.87. Brain Fixation: Pharmaceutical giant Novartis AG re-opened their R&D wing that's devoted to the brain this October.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts