2. SAP AG ( SAP): Provides business software primarily in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific Japan region. Market cap at $93.86B, most recent closing price at $78.80.
Brain Fixation: SAP is one of the major corporate sponsors and collaborators in Europe's Human Brain Project. Not unlike Obama's Brain Initiative, the project involves the collective resources of a number of European governments, foundations, companies, and universities.
3. Brain Resource Ltd. ( BRRZY): Provides brain function analysis services in Australia. Market Cap at $34.37M, most recent closing price at $1.84.Brain Fixation: Zombie traders are clammering for shares of this OTC traded stock, though its youth and small market capitalization make it an extremely risky investment.
4. Google Inc. ( GOOG): Google is the world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $345.20B, most recent closing price at $1033.22. Brain Fixation: An early attendee and supporter of President Obama's Brain Intitiative.
5. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $297.33B, most recent closing price at $35.62. Brain Fixation: Also an early attendee and corporate sponsor for President Obama's Brain Initiative.
6. QUALCOMM Incorporated ( QCOM): Engages in the development, design, manufacture, and marketing of digital wireless telecommunications products and services. Market cap at $118.74B, most recent closing price at $69.04. Brain Fixation: Qualcomm actually owns an entire subsidiary called the Brain Corporation which develops software to mimic the human brain. It is the major corporate collaborator with President Obama's Brain Initiative.
7. Novartis AG ( NVS): Engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of healthcare products worldwide. Market cap at $190.12B, most recent closing price at $78.87. Brain Fixation: Pharmaceutical giant Novartis AG re-opened their R&D wing that's devoted to the brain this October.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV