MONTREAL, Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Hybrid Paytech World Inc. (HPT:CNSX) (FPOTF:OTC) (the "Company") today announced that pursuant to terms and conditions of the Company's stock option plan, it has granted 2,772,000 stock options to employees, consultants, officers and directors. Each option will entitle its holder to purchase one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.96 per share for a period of three years.
About Hybrid PayTech World Inc. (formerly Freeport Capital Inc,)
Hybrid PayTech World Inc. (CNSX: HPT) develops an Enterprise Ready Mobile Payment Platform for the leading OS's (IOS, Android, BB and Windows 7). The Corporation's holding, First Equity Strategy LLC, markets itself as d/b/a Hybrid Paytech. Visit www.hybridpaytech.com and click on our corporate video presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZHrck2eag&feature=youtu.be
HybridPaytech is based in Montreal, Canada, is a technology leader in the mobile payment space for credit and debit acceptance. With a global footprint, Hybrid is an enabler of easily-deployable payment systems focusing on authentication, approved security and quick merchant adoption in Fleet, Delivery, Logistics and Retail. For more information on Hybrid Paytech, please visit www.hybridpaytech.com or www.hybridpos.comThe Canadian National Stock Exchange (CNSX) has not reviewed this news release and does not accept responsibility for its adequacy or accuracy. This news release does not constitute a solicitation to buy or sell any securities in the United States. SOURCE Hybrid PayTech World Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV