Axiall Corporation (NYSE: AXLL) today announced that it will release its third-quarter 2013 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, November 5. The company will discuss financial results for the quarter, as well as business developments, via conference call and webcast on Wednesday, November 6, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
To access the company's third-quarter conference call, please dial (877) 312-5406 (domestic) or (706) 679-9856 (international). Playbacks will be available from 11:00 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, November 6, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, November 20. Playback numbers are (855) 859-2056 or (800) 585-8367. The conference call ID number is 93520091.
Axiall Corporation is a leading integrated chemicals and building products company. It is an international manufacturer of chlor-alkali and derivatives, chlorovinyls and aromatics products including chlorine, caustic soda, vinyl chloride monomer, chlorinated solvents, calcium hypochlorite, ethylene dichloride, muriatic acid, phosgene derivatives, polyvinyl chloride, vinyl compounds, acetone, cumene and phenol. It also manufactures vinyl-based building and home improvement products that are marketed under Royal Building Products, Celect™, Zuri™, Kor Flo™, Overture, S4S and Exterior Portfolio brands, including window and door profiles, mouldings, siding, pipe and pipe fittings, and decking. Axiall, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, has manufacturing facilities located throughout North America and in Asia to provide industry-leading materials and services to customers. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV