1. Eaton Vance Corp. (EV): Engages in the creation, marketing, and management of investment funds in the United States.
Market cap at $4.95B, most recent closing price at $42.06.
Levered free cash flow at $509.54M vs. enterprise value at $4.69B
Implies a LFCF/EV ratio at 10.86%.Eaton Vance has been increasing its dividend for 32 years and currently offers a yield of 2.06%.
2. Old Republic International Corp. (ORI): Engages in insurance underwriting business. Market cap at $4.15B, most recent closing price at $16.16. Levered free cash flow at $519.69M vs. enterprise value at $3.23B Implies a LFCF/EV ratio at 16.09%. Old Republic International has been increasing its dividend for 32 years and currently offers a yield of 4.68%.
3. Target Corp. (TGT): Operates general merchandise stores in the United States. Market cap at $40.71B, most recent closing price at $64.13. Levered free cash flow at $6.88B vs. enterprise value at $53.41B Implies a LFCF/EV ratio at 12.88%. Target has been increasing its dividend for 46 years and currently offers a yield of 2.69%.
(List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst data sourced from Zacks Investment Research. Free cash flow data sourced from Yahoo! Finance. Yield data sourced from DRiP Investing Resource Center. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV