Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN), on the brink of celebrating its fifth birthday, announced a special
admission and membership deal
with the Los Angeles
. The museum, also commemorating its big “0-5,” offers music lovers of all types a hands-on experience to learn more about the past, present and future of music.
Hang out with Ringo Starr, Johnny Cash and Cheap Trick with these five options available and tailored to fit your duo or full band’s needs:
- $13.25 for two adult tickets (up to a $25.90 value)
- $24.25 for two adult tickets and two tickets for children aged 6–17 (up to a $47.80 value). Children 5 and younger are admitted for free.
- $32 for an Emerging Artist membership for one adult (a $60 value)
- $49.50 for a Debut membership for two adults (a $90 value)
- $54 for an Opening Act membership for two adults and up to four children aged 6–17 (a $100 value)
Those who take advantage of museum membership, have access to the following benefits:
- Free admission for one year from redemption
- Preferred ticketing to museum-hosted programs, events and performances
- Invitations to member-only events, previews and shopping specials
- Subscription to members-exclusive e-magazine On The Record
- 10 percent discount in the museum store
- Personalized membership card
Be sure to also visit our
“Groupon is 5!” tab
to explore more deals we’re offering to celebrate our fifth birthday.
About the Grammy Museum
The GRAMMY Museum occupies four floors of the L.A. Live entertainment complex. The museum offers interactive exhibits, public events and educational programming allowing visitors to learn and celebrate recorded music history, the process of music-making, the legacy of the GRAMMY Awards and more. Special exhibits at the museum currently include: ''Barry White, Unlimited Love,'' ''Cheap Trick: I Want You to Want Me,'' ''Michael Jackson,'' ''Ringo: Peace and Love'' as well as access to the GRAMMY Museum archives.