CHESAPEAKE, Va., Nov. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monarch Charities hosted its 12th Annual Charity Golf Tournament on September 18, 2013 and raised over $200,000 to benefit 30 local children's organizations in Hampton Roads and on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21979
Established twelve years ago by Monarch Bank's founder, William F. "Tree" Rountree, Jr. the annual tournament has raised over $1 million to date to benefit over 60 local children's charities. Monarch Charities is a 501(c)(3) company established to raise funds for children's charities in the Bank's primary trade area."Year after year we continue to raise the bar for this event," says Neal Crawford, President of Monarch Bank. "A big thank you to our generous sponsors over the years. It's all about our clients and community coming together." This success wouldn't be possible without the support of our 2013 contributing sponsors, and we recognize our title sponsor, Gold Key PHR and presenting sponsors, Schaubach Companies; Wheeler Interests; W.M. Jordan Company; ANE Investments, LLC and The Franklin Johnston Group. About Monarch Bank Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. is the one-bank holding company for Monarch Bank. Monarch Bank is a community bank with eleven banking offices in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Suffolk, Newport News and Williamsburg, Virginia. OBX Bank, a division of Monarch Bank, operates offices in Kitty Hawk and Nags Head, North Carolina. Monarch Mortgage and our affiliated mortgage companies have over thirty offices with locations in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and South Carolina. The shares of common stock of Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. are publicly traded on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "MNRK".
CONTACT: Nancy Porter, senior vice president marketing and sales (757) 389-5107 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV