Summer might be over, but Chicagoans can still eat like they’re on the beach in Maine thanks to a deal currently available on Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) at Da Lobsta’s Gold Coast and newly-opened French Market locations. Groupon is offering its hometown a birthday splurge to celebrate its fifth birthday and Da Lobsta’s growing presence in the Windy City with three mouth-watering options:
- $18 for two traditional lobster rolls, two fountain drinks and two chips (up to a $31.40 value)
- $32 for four traditional lobster rolls, four fountain drinks and four chips (up to a $62.80 value)
- $125 for 12 traditional lobster rolls, 12 bags of chips and choice of 12 cups of chowder or one half-pan of lobster mac & cheese (up to a $266.40 value)
Da Lobsta is back on Groupon after its success with running a deal to promote its first Gold Coast location. Now, with its arrival in the French Market, we are happy to once again offer this New England classic to our Midwest subscribers.
Be sure to also visit our “Groupon is 5!” tab to explore more deals we’re offering to celebrate our fifth birthday.
About Da LobstaDa Lobsta is a Chicago-based quick service eatery offering New England classics such as lobster rolls and clam chowder. The establishment opened its doors to Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood in spring 2013 and launched its French Market location this fall. Diners can expect to find seafood-centered comfort food at affordable prices. The full menu can be viewed on their website. About Groupon Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deals, payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company's global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To learn more about the company's merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit www.GrouponWorks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV