Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announces the opening of Hyatt Place/Omaha Downtown Old Market, the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Nebraska.
The hotel offers 159 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed(R) and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa. (Photo: Business Wire)
The hotel’s 35 new associates join an existing Hyatt family in Omaha of more than 500 associates in the company’s Worldwide Reservation Center, which provides reservation assistance, customer service and sales support for all Hyatt-branded hotels worldwide.
“Omaha is not just a great place to travel for baseball, entrepreneurship, great steak, and more, but it has also been a great home to Hyatt’s reservation center for more than 40 years,” said John Tysdal, general manager, Hyatt Place/Omaha Downtown Old Market. “We look forward to welcoming guests into our family here and showing them the authentic hospitality for which Hyatt Place is known.”
Hyatt Place/Omaha Downtown Old Market is located in the heart of the Old Market district. The hotel is within walking distance to more than 40 restaurants and bars, many unique retail outlets and shops, and countless downtown businesses. Additionally, the hotel is in close proximity to CenturyLink Convention Center, the Holland Performing Arts Center and the Durham Museum.Hyatt Place/Omaha Downtown Old Market offers:
- 159 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM with your stay, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1600 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- Complimentary transportation within five miles (including to/from Eppley Airfield)
- Enclosed on-site parking facility
- Indoor swimming pool and fitness center
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails